Sunday 13 November 2011

"History is Very Serious"

I have discovered a new comic love and that my friends is the delightful Kate Beaton.  I picked up her newly published book, Hark! A Vagrant, which is a fabulous collection of her Webcomic.  Oh my goodness did I laugh!  And learn! Her comics cover a large range of topics but mainly focus on history and literature.  I picked this up at random because I liked the cover and boy am I glad I did!  Her website has officially been added to my growing list of sites I check on a daily / weekly basis.

For your enjoyment (and mine!) here are a few of my favourite comics of hers:
http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=250

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Most of the time, there is no truth, only various levels of interpretation. Fact is a construct we provide to the public.”

The Ashford Affair  by Lauren Willig I really enjoyed Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series and thought I would give one of her stan...